Phone Setup / Blackberry
Blackberry – Internet and MMS
Activating a BlackBerry on Prepaid Wireless Group with BIS services does not require additional programming for Web & MMS! This is done automatically when you activate your SIM and place it in your BlackBerry. Because of this you will be up and surfing the web in no time. However, if you experience connection issues with some internet connected Apps, follow these additional steps:
- Select Options or Settings and then select Options.
- Select Advanced Options.
- Select TCP (Option will say TCP/IP on OS 4.6 and higher).
- If applicable, check mark the APN Settings Enabled box.
- Enter pwg as the APN. Ensure no entries in the username or password fields.
- Click the back arrow and then select Save.