If you’re looking to save more on your monthly cell phone expenses without compromising the quality of service, connectivity and data speeds, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ve hand-picked the cheapest phone plans that are selling in 2020. Whether you’re a music lover and need more data, or, you need more talk time to keep in touch with your friends and family at a minimal cost – there is a plan for you to choose from.
Here is the list of 5 Most Cheap Phone Plans of 2020:
- $10/month 1GB Data Monthly Plan from Liberty Wireless: This monthly plan gives you 1GB High-Speed 4G LTE Data with Unlimited Talk and Text on T-Mobile’s network. This monthly cell phone plan from Liberty Wireless is much cheaper when compared to monthly plans offered by other providers. This $10 1GB Data Plan tops our list among the Monthly Plan category. When compared to Liberty’s own $100 Yearly Plan, aka, 2 Months on Us plan, which comes out to be $8.33 a month, the $10 monthly plan is pretty close. What’s the deal? For the yearly plan, you pay for 10 months and get 12 months of service. How much do you pay? Just $100 for the entire year! That’s it. What do you get in the year – 1GB of high-speed 4G Data every month for 12 months with Unlimited Talk and Text. Now, that’s a pretty sweet deal for a yearly plan.
- $15/month 1GB Data Plan from Good2Go Mobile: If your data usage is limited and you prefer texting, talking on the phone, look no further. For $15/month, Good2Go Mobile’s plan gives you access to unlimited talk and text plus 1 GB of 4G LTE data on AT&T’s network.
- $20/month 5GB Data Plan from Liberty Wireless: Liberty Wireless reclaims the 3rd spot on our list with it’s ‘More Data’ monthly plan. If you’re a music lover and stream more videos online, this plan is best suited for you as it comes with 5GB of High Speed 4G LTE Data and Unlimited talk and text on T-Mobile’s network.
- $20/month 3-Month prepay plan from Mint Mobile: If you don’t mind making a bulk payment for your cell phone plan, this plan will surely interest you. Mint Mobile’s introductory offer allows you to pay $20/month for this plan. What’s the catch? For this plan, you have to prepay for 3 months, i.e. $60 at once.
- Twigby’s Unlimited Talk and Text plan at $9.75/month: If you use your cell phone for calling and texting only, this plan is for you. At $9.75/month you get Unlimited domestic calls and texts. The cost is low, but it comes at the cost of Data. Since there is No Data with this plan, we’ve given the 5th spot to Twigby on our list.
Like we see, there are a lot of cheap phone plans in the market to suit your needs. All plans offer unlimited talk and texts; it is Data that becomes the determining factor when choosing the best plan.
In conclusion, the cheapest and most comprehensive monthly phone plan in the market right now is Liberty Wireless’s $10/month, 1GB Data Plan.
Among the yearly plans, Liberty Wireless again tops the list with its budget-friendly $100 Yearly Plan aka ‘2 Months on Us’ Plan, which comes with 1GB Data every month and unlimited calls and texts.
Our recommendation – Don’t spend too much on your monthly phone plans when you can Payless with Liberty Wireless.