Yes! You can transfer your current phone number to Liberty Wireless with just a few steps (and for free!). Feel free to reach out to us anytime during this process, we are here to help!
1. You will need to have your current carrier’s account number and PIN.
2. You then can reach out to us to provide that information along with your full name and the address associated with your current carrier.
3. Wait for confirmation from us!
Your service must still be active with your original carrier in order for them to transfer the number to us.
Few things to keep in mind:
1. The phone needs to be a T-Mobile phone or network unlocked. Network unlocked means your phone will work on any network.
2. The phone needs to be a GSM device. That means youhave to be able to insert a SIM card into it.If you don’t know if your phone is a GSM device, contact your current carrier or reach out to us for help!